Gift giving gets personal with these sweet needlepoint tags. Choose from hearts, border designs or initials.
Her iphone and ipod kits are a great way to show some style on the move.
It is hard to choose which pattern to tackle first..
A mod geo pattern and classic monogram made note taking memorable.
If monograms are not your thing, maybe keeping it simple is the best way to go.
Great hostess gift alert! Key chains are always welcome, especially when they have a personalized touch.
When you buy a kit, you get the contents below and low stress instructions:
Courtesy of AMH Designs
2. Photo album/journal: Choose between a linen photo album or journal to display your finished needlepoint piece. The photo album holds 20 4x6 photographs and the journal has 100 unlined pages. Finishing your project is a snap. Just trim down the excess canvas and slip the needlepoint into the front pocket of your linen photo album or journal. These useful items will display your needlework beautifully.
3. Tool charm bracelet: Never lose your tools again! This fun stretchy bracelet has a pair of folding scissors and a needle threader attached. Wear your tools when not using them. The scissors when folded are 1.5 inches long and the sharp tip is protected.
4. Needles: The kit comes with 2 tapestry needles (just in case you lose one, you'll have a backup).
5. Canvas: Color pattern is printed onto 14 count Zweigart interlock canvas making it simple to stitch.
6. Threads: The kit comes with plenty of lustrous single-ply cotton thread (more than enough is included so you won't run out).
7. Instruction booklet: A simple instruction booklet with large easy-to-follow diagrams for both right and left handed stitchers.