I tapped Lonny Magazine editors Michelle Adams, Ellie Somerville and photographer Patrick Cline to find out what the top 5 items are on their holiday lists. Here are some fabulous gift picks from the Lonny crew:
MICHELLE ADAMS HOLIDAY GIFT SELECTS:
1. "Grassy Girl" by Tierney Gearon- $50 unframed, from 20x200. I'm fascinated by this photo and really love the color palette
2. Voila lighter- $4, at Opening Ceremony Although I'm not a smoker, I do love the idea of always having one of these handy! They'd look super chic laying in trays and bowls as well.
3. Nate Berkus Upholstered Stool- $120, at HSN. I'm completely obsessed with this stool! It's the perfect touch of mid-century glam, and would immediately make any room feel more sophisticated. It literally just sold out on HSN (bummer!) but I'm waiting patiently for it to be back in stock ;)
4. T-Rex Pendant- $110, by Candace Ang. I laugh every time I picture myself wearing it ;)
5. Jacob Desk Lamp- $195, through White on White. We're just about to move to a new office, and I'm dying to have this lamp on my new desk!
2. The Aston Martin Vantage v12 hot wheels (boys will be boys!)
3. Anna Torfs hand blown glass bubble bowl from Flair is great for a coffee table
4. Fred Perry snazzy suede shoes
5. Any photography book by Ed Templeton available through Amazon.
1. Vosges Marchesa Casati Truffle Collection, $45 Because everyone loves chocolate!
2. Illustrated Poems, Parler Seul by Joan Miró, $130 A perfect piece of art for anyone and any style - it goes with everything!
3. Williams-Sonoma Home Faux Fur Throws, $148. For a touch of luxury…
4. Marcia Moran Square Drusy Earrings in Gold, $115 from Otte NY. To add a bit of sparkle to any outfit
5. Z Gallerie Silver Bamboo Frames, $5-6 A great price for a classic frame!